2.16.2009

San Diego skyline

go to san diego and not shoot??? NO WAY!
this was a last minute... very last minute shoot i put together. I met some very kind people in the process; Elizabeth and her sweet mom, James Overstreet did Elizabeths make up and did a fantastic job! Anton David did her hair, he also rocked it! and a thank you to the Marriott Gaslamp Quarter Hotel for being so kind to let me shoot at their hotel, and on this awesome helicopter landing pad! If your ever in San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter is a sweet place to stay, it's right in the heart of downtown in the Gaslamp district, it's super fancy, and the people there are very kind!
and last but not least...  thank you kyle for helping so much with my lighting! Im just so glad you didn't blow away holding my parachute softbox!!!













Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE SD! Thats totally unreal, shooting on top of the Marriott! I love the city scape, and that you can see into PETCO park. Great Job Ashlee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashlee that is amazing, all of the posts. I am so impressed with how beautiful your pictures are! I love the ocean shots!

    ReplyDelete