4.05.2009

Finn in the tub.

So I haven't posted forever! Life has been crazy! But I had to post these, this is my little guy, Finn. I just couldn't help wanting to share his adorable little face! 

I love shooting things that really happen, and capturing personalities without artificial posing. 
So if you want family pictures that are unique and different, we can do something fun that really shows who you are. We could bake cookies, play games, wash the car, play at the park, whatever your family enjoys doing! Anyone up for family pictures that are unique and fun?







































Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. How many years until he is in my class? So cute! Beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. ashley. the light is unbelievable and the composition is amazing. Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete